[bioontology-support] Use of BioPortal software

Guadalupe Candia Zavaleta gcandia at cenidet.edu.mx
Mon Apr 11 09:22:53 PDT 2016

Good Morning

I am Guadalupe Candia Zavaleta schoolgirl of the DR. Moises González García
in CENIDET (México´s national center of research and technological
development), we are working in the storage area ontologies, our purpose is
to store descriptions of patterns analysis including their semantics
through a hierarchy of ontologies and individuals. (Moisés González García,
Rubí Celia Martínez Jiménez, Juan Moisés Villamil Brito, Ramiro Mar López
Ramírez; Stable Template for Stable Analysis Patterns; IEEE Latin American
Transactions, Vol. 13, Issue 7, 2015).

The reason for this email is to ask the more attentively provide me the
necessary information to install and manage application NCBO BioPortal they
provided. Install the virtual machine and in the end I get a terminal where
I ask only register the password and log in as root, after there, not to
perform and try to install graphical mode but does not allow me to use the
mouse and keyboard. Mount the virtual machine on Windows 10.

My BioPortal is: gcz

Postscript: I had sent an email to support at bioontology.org before but got
no answer.

Thank in advance for your attention.

Licenciada Guadalupe Candia Zavaleta

Alumna del Departamento de Ciencias Computacionales

CENIDET

gcandia at cenidet.edu.mx