[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Rachel.Drysdale

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 11 09:57:36 PDT 2016

Hi Rachel,

On Apr 11, 2016, at 8:57 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: Rachel.Drysdale

Email: rdrysdale at plos.org<mailto:rdrysdale at plos.org>

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/PLOSTHES

Feedback:

rdrysdale at plos.org<mailto:rdrysdale at plos.org>
At http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/PLOSTHES I have today submitted an update - to version plosthes.2015-4.
First attempt, I failed to update the release date.
So I stopped the update and re-started the upload -second attempt - after correcting the release date
I now see a plosthes.2015-4:release date 02/13/2015 row which should be deleted. Please can you do that? Thanks.

Yes, we’ve deleted the submission with the Feb. 13 release date.  For future reference, instead of cancelling and re-starting an upload, you can use the “Edit submission information” link on your ontology summary page to edit things like the release date.

That would leave the plosthes.2015-4:release date 03/22/2016 row which is correct. Please let me know if I need to re-upload the file.

No need to re-upload the file.