[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from fennie liang

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 11 13:32:13 PDT 2016

Hello Fennie,

On Apr 11, 2016, at 1:53 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: fennie liang

Email: fennie.liang at kcl.ac.uk<mailto:fennie.liang at kcl.ac.uk>

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/500?p=classes&conceptid=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.bioontology.org%2Fontology%2FRCD%2FX78tJ

Feedback:

I am trying to upload RCTV2 ontology but the system keeps crashing every time I made some changes. Would you be able to have a look to see if I have done something wrong.
Thanks

Apologies that you had some difficulties uploading your ontology.  We had a temporary outage early this morning.

Your ontology is now uploaded, parsed, and fully available in BioPortal.