[bioontology-support] Use of BioPortal software

Alex Skrenchuk alex.skrenchuk at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 12 17:38:58 PDT 2016

Hi Guadelupe

NCBO Appliance doesn't have graphical interface or mouse support because it was designed to be primary accessed over HTTP protocol from a web browser on your desktop or via SSH for some administrative or troubleshooting tasks.  If you successfully completed the initial configuration via terminal you should not need to have a graphical interface to work with it.  If you still wish to have a graphical desktop manager you can install it yourself.  There are a number of articles out there describing how to install desktop environment on CentOS.

-Alex