[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Maxwell Neal

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 14 17:35:57 PDT 2016

Hi Maxwell,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I've re-run our search indexing process on CHEBI, and it appears to have solved the problem. The previous indexing log didn't reveal anything useful as to the cause of this problem, but I'm going to keep monitoring it to make sure any future versions of CHEBI we auto-pull get indexed successfully.

Please feel free to contact us if you encounter further issues.

Thanks!

Michael