[bioontology-support] I do not get from the terminal to connect BioPortal

John Graybeal jbgmeta1 at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 15 16:56:51 PDT 2016

Hi Guadalupe,

Please check your exact command. The screen shot does not show the ‘awk’ command that should appear directly after the first pipe (‘|’).

Also, do not include the single quote ( ‘ ) that is at the end of the line.

(To troubleshoot, if you just type the first part, "ip address show eth0", it should show many addresses. The rest of the command pulls the correct IP address out of that list, so you can add | awk '/inet / {print $2}’  without the last bit. Then finally add the final part.)

John