[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Dawit Gebremichael

John Graybeal jbgmeta1 at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 27 15:46:16 PDT 2016

Hello Dawit,

I’m not sure what URL they are using, so it’s hard to respond authoritatively. I will contact you off-list to resolve this.

John

On Apr 27, 2016, at 12:28 PM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: Dawit Gebremichael

Email: dgebremichael at mdanderson.org<mailto:dgebremichael at mdanderson.org>

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/

Feedback:

We, at MD Anderson, are currently using the REDCap's new feature that searches within a biomedical ontology from BioPortal. We want to use the same URL that the REDCap using connect to BioPortal for other application. Is it ok to do that. Please advise.

Thank You
Dawit Gebremichael
dgebremichael at mdanderson.org<mailto:dgebremichael at mdanderson.org>

John Graybeal