[bioontology-support] How to download bio-ontology?

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 2 19:06:24 PDT 2016

Hello Ray,

This is a UMLS ontology, which we do not supply via the BioPortal system due to the UMLS licensing restrictions. More information about the UMLS licensing and access process is described at https://uts.nlm.nih.gov/license.html .

If you have a UMLS license and account, you may wish to review the information about the UMLS content on the NML web site -- it may be possible to get the format you want directly from their content, or they may be able to tell you how you can get what you want.

John