[bioontology-support] ECSO search via API

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 12 19:29:24 PDT 2016

Hi Ben,

You are correct there is something wrong with the current submission. As this took place close to the time we were conducting some maintenance, it is possible the maintenance interfered with the proper processing of the submissions.

With the weekend upon us, I suggest starting with the simplest approach. Please try resubmitting your last submission to see if that succeeds this time.  If that doesn't work, please reply to the list, and we'll start looking under the hood.

john