[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Nick Felicelli

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 15 17:41:51 PDT 2016

Hello Nick,

The latest BTO ontology failed to parse correctly, and BioPortal is not falling back to the previous submission. I tried opening the most recent BTO submission with Protege, and it failed with a "string out of bounds error". I will contact the ontology owner to see if a new ontology may be available.

This is partly affected by a systematic issue that our development team can diagnose more thoroughly later this week, so rather than attempt a stop-gap solution, I'd like to wait until they can devote some time to it.

Please contact me offline if you have an urgent need for these results, and we can explore options.

John