[bioontology-support] help working out why search index is incomplete for submitted ontology

Simon Porter s.porter at digital-science.com
Wed Aug 17 10:39:21 PDT 2016

Hi,

I have submitted a skos version of the GRID research institution dataset.

I have previously had success with this, however a recent version that I
uploaded is reporting an error, and the search index is incomplete.

what should i do next.

ontology: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/GRID

error: (Parsed, Indexed, Metrics, Annotator, Error Diff)

I have a demonstration on Friday at the VIVO conference in which I was
hoping to highlight the use of bioportal.bioontology.org portal in rdf data
entry.

any help much appreciated!

-Simon

--
Simon Porter
VP Academic Relations and Knowledge Architecture
e: s.porter at digital-science.com
m: +44 7976 942 068

--
*P.S. Got an idea for scientific research software? Apply for our Catalyst
Grant <https://www.digital-science.com/investment/catalyst-grant/>!*

*Digital Science & Research Solutions Limited* | Registered in England and
Wales number 09984464 | Registered Office The Campus, 4 Crinan Street,
London, N1 9XW

This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the
original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error
please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other
storage mechanism. Neither Digital Science & Research Solutions Limited nor
any of its agents accept liability for any statements made which are
clearly the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of Digital
Science & Research Solutions Limited or one of its agents. Please note that
neither Digital Science & Research Solutions Limited nor any of its agents
accept any responsibility for viruses that may be contained in this e-mail
or its attachments and it is your responsibility to scan the e-mail and any
attachments. No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Digital Science &
Research Solutions Limited or its agents by means of e-mail communication.