[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from jconde

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 17 11:53:03 PDT 2016

Hello Jose,

When I conduct a search using the BioPortal API directly ("http://data.bioontology.org/search?q=tuberculosis&ontologies=ICD10") I see 46 identifiers matching 'tuberculosis'. They seem to correlate well with the identifiers found at the ICD10 browse link you provide.

I don't know how the REDCap software is finding or presenting their search results, so I can't address that. I suggest you contact them directly to ask about this difference. (And let us know what they say, we're very interested!)

John