[bioontology-support] ECSO search via API

Ben Leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Aug 17 15:04:23 PDT 2016

Hi John,
While the 'search' endpoint is working for me now, the 'annotator' endpoint is not returning any recommended concepts.
For example:
https://data.bioontology.org/annotator?ontologies=ECSO&apikey=<KEY>&text=temperature

I've also tried the web UI - http://bioportal.bioontology.org/annotator - which also returned zero results.

Any ideas?