[bioontology-support] Possible error in mapping counts

Winni Kretzschmar winni at genomicsplc.com
Thu Aug 18 09:39:13 PDT 2016

Hi,
On the page http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/HP/?p=mappings the
number of mappings for "Experimental Factor Ontology" is 1,596.  However,
when I use the REST API, I only get about half the number of mappings.  If
I click on the link <
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/mappings/show/HP?target=http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/EFO&height=600&width=800>
and then navigate to page 31 <
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/mappings/HP?height=600&page=31&target=http%3A%2F%2Fdata.bioontology.org%2Fontologies%2FEFO&width=800>
I get the result "No mappings found".  Could it be that the mapping count
is wrong?

Regards,
Winni
*Winni Kretzschmar, *Statistical Geneticist
winni.kretzschmar at genomicsplc.com

GENOMICS plc - Making sense of the world’s genomes
Oxford, United Kingdom
www.genomicsplc.com
Twitter: @genomicsplc <http://www.twitter.com/genomicsplc>

--
This email is sent on behalf of Genomics plc, a public limited company
registered in England and Wales with registered number 8839972, VAT