[bioontology-support] Partial index of search results for ontology

Simon Porter s.porter at digital-science.com
Thu Aug 18 13:21:09 PDT 2016

Hi I'm having a problem with the autocomplete/search results of the portal

I have submitted an ontology: http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/GRID
<http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/GRID/classes/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.grid.ac%2Finstitutes%2Fgrid.452594.b>

however, only some results are appearing in search results

the main problem I have is that only a small amount of classes are
appearing in the search results.

for instance: http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/
GRID/classes/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.grid.ac%2Finstitutes%2Fgrid.452594.b exists

but it doesn't show up in the search  (widget example below), but it is
also the case for the search api

[image: Inline images 1]

any help appreciated!

Thanks,

Simon
--
Simon Porter
VP Academic Relations and Knowledge Architecture
e: s.porter at digital-science.com
m: +44 7976 942 068

--
*P.S. Got an idea for scientific research software? Apply for our Catalyst
Grant <https://www.digital-science.com/investment/catalyst-grant/>!*

*Digital Science & Research Solutions Limited* | Registered in England and
Wales number 09984464 | Registered Office The Campus, 4 Crinan Street,
London, N1 9XW

This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the
original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error
please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other
storage mechanism. Neither Digital Science & Research Solutions Limited nor
any of its agents accept liability for any statements made which are
clearly the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of Digital
Science & Research Solutions Limited or one of its agents. Please note that
neither Digital Science & Research Solutions Limited nor any of its agents
accept any responsibility for viruses that may be contained in this e-mail
or its attachments and it is your responsibility to scan the e-mail and any
attachments. No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Digital Science &
Research Solutions Limited or its agents by means of e-mail communication.