[bioontology-support] Possible error in mapping counts

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 18 20:45:48 PDT 2016

Winni,

Thanks for your email.  Well, *something* is definitely wrong. The exact count is 718. The same discrepancy occurs going the other way.

At least one other entry had the same issue, but not all entries do.  On reviewing our tickets, I see NCBO-1572 has been recorded with this problem on another ontology.

This will require further diagnostics. We will elevate its priority based on the fact it happens multiple places, and that we may not be providing all the useful information via the UI. (Though it may still be a little while to get to it, sorry to say.)

John