[bioontology-support] Possible error in mapping counts

Winni Kretzschmar winni at genomicsplc.com
Fri Aug 19 01:32:29 PDT 2016

Hi John,
Good to know the error is in the counts displayed on the UI.  I'll be using
the API going forward, so it's not a high priority for me.

Regards,
Winni

*Winni Kretzschmar, *Statistical Geneticist
winni.kretzschmar at genomicsplc.com

GENOMICS plc - Making sense of the world’s genomes
Oxford, United Kingdom
www.genomicsplc.com
Twitter: @genomicsplc <http://www.twitter.com/genomicsplc>