[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Keeva

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 23 10:58:45 PDT 2016

Hi Keeva,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We've recently updated the versions of our popular ontologies, and for some of them the search index re-build had not completed successfully. I am currently re-running the indexing script for NCBITAXON and BTO. I'll keep you posted on my progress, but it may take a while since NCBI Taxonomy is a fairly large terminology. I'll definitely keep you posted on our progress.

Thanks!

Michael