[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Keeva

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 23 16:36:04 PDT 2016

Hi Keeva,

The BTO ontology is fixed. You should be able to execute your searches with no issues. I am still investigating the issue with NCBITAXON. Unfortunately, re-indexing didn't help bring the term "Mus musculus" into the search results. It's a difficult one to troubleshoot since most of the other terms I've tried ARE there in the index. Again, I'll keep you posted on my further findings.

Thanks,

Michael