[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Mark Williams

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 23 16:36:33 PDT 2016

Hi Mark,

Thanks for this email. When I just tried entering 'group' at the http://bioportal.bioontology.org/search page, it returned the expected number of hits. Can you try again?  Possibly some service was briefly not working, I'm not sure what else would explain it.

If your problem was with the API, please send us the call you used (without the key) so that we can have a look. Thanks.

John