[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Mark Williams

Mark Williams mwilliam at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Aug 24 01:25:28 PDT 2016

Hi John,

We are using ISATools which queries your API to fetch various ontology
terms from BioPortal.  The problem has only surfaced recently and the
ISATools code has not been changed/updated for many many months so it's
probably a change that has happened at your end.

It's a third-party tool so it might take a bit of time to work out what
the exact call to the API.  If there is anything obvious at your end
that has recently been changed that might help us narrow down where the
problem may be occurring then please let us know.

Sorry to be so vague :-)

Cheers,

Mark