[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Mark Williams

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 24 10:25:37 PDT 2016

Thank you Mark for the followup.

While it might have been a BioPortal issue, as I mentioned, it is working fine for me now, so the problem is I can't duplicate the issue to troubleshoot it. Hence my question about whether you could confirm it is still failing for you.

We actually work with the ISATools team in other contexts, so we can follow up with them directly. Can you just confirm the behavior is still occurring, ideally with a screen grab from the tool?  Then we can pursue it on our end with them.

Thanks, sorry for all this go-around!

john