[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Mark Williams

Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran alejandra.gonzalez.beltran at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 13:43:33 PDT 2016

Hi John, Mark

I am part of the ISAtools team and can investigate the issue further.
Thanks John for bringing this report to our attention.

It is not clear from the email below what tool is being used, but I assume
ISAcreator?

I have tested ISAcreator development version and the query for "group"
retrieves multiple results. A new release will be provided soon and we are
also working with the BioPortal team to solve other issues.

Mark, please contact the ISAtools team at <isatools at googlegroups.com> for
any issues and it would be great if you could provide more details about
what tool/version/your system details.

Many thanks,

Alejandra