[bioontology-support] Error on loading NMOBR

sridevi polavaram spolavar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 09:42:34 PDT 2016

Hi Michael,

I have made a whole bunch of  updates to:
https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/NMOBR for our latest release
of NeuroMorpho.Org.

However, I notice that NMOBR home page is currently not working, but the
visualization is working fine (
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/NMOBR?p=classes&conceptid=root)

I notice that bioportal has these glitches every now and then, but they
usually get corrected within a day. Since we are going to have a public
release in two days, I want to make sure with you that this is not one of
those serious issues!

In any case, I would really appreciate if you can update me of the status,
so I can plan for the upcoming release.

Sincerely,

Sridevi