[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Mark Williams

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 30 13:36:37 PDT 2016

Hi Mark,

I looked at the MS ontology, and the last upload didn’t parse and/or index properly in our system.  I uploaded a new version (the latest 4.0.1 from here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/HUPO-PSI/psi-ms-CV/master/psi-ms.obo), and reprocessed.  Looks like the search results are working properly now:

[cid:D70A1D9C-EF29-4916-9BEF-7095FCD5F1BD at stanford.edu]

Let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Best,
Jennifer