[bioontology-support] Ask help

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 30 13:57:21 PDT 2016

Hello Hanfei,

A couple of months ago the BioPortal team removed a number of user accounts from our system that had created spam on our site, namely on the Projects page.  Unfortunately, it looks like your user account of “HanfeiBao” was mistakenly included in the list of accounts that was deleted.

Please accept our apologies for that.  You will need to create a new user account on our site here:

https://bioportal.bioontology.org/accounts/new

Once you have done that, please let me know what your account name is, and I will re-add you as an administrator to your HIVO004 ontology.

Apologies again for the inconvenience.

Best,
Jennifer