[bioontology-support] NCBO - VMWare Virtual Appliance

breuerjo at informatik.hu-berlin.de breuerjo at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Thu Dec 1 10:11:47 PST 2016

Dear NCBO Support,

I'm currently writing my diploma thesis at the Humboldt University in
Berlin (Germany), for which I need to compare different tools for concept
recognition in the clinical domain. Since the used data contains patient
information, using a web service is not applicable, but I would like to
include the NCBO Annotator. Therefore I hope to gain access to the VMWare
Virtual Appliance.

Yours sincerely,
Jonathan Braeuer