[bioontology-support] Issues with creating account on bioontology.org

Phil Kiossoglou phil.kiossoglou at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:37:51 PST 2016

Hi there,

I have twice attempted to create an account using this email address.  The
first time was for a user "philk", the second for a user "philipk".

However, while I was initially logged in upon account creation I was unable
to log in again when I tried later.  Further, I have attempted to use the
apikey from "philipk" in a web request to the ontology recommender and
received a 401 error.

The api key is "516ce0fa-6bf6-4d17-8507-7cd8d6d982be"

Can you please advise what I am missing here?

Thanks and regards,

Phil