[bioontology-support] OBA and recommender in VA do not work properly

vincentguo gjw_0418 at sina.com
Sat Feb 13 07:00:18 PST 2016

Hi NCBO BioPortal Team,

  Recently I ran the VA with VMware Workstation and everthing went on well
except that the OBA and recommender cannot work as expected. I chose several
parsed ontologies, including the STY ontology, in OBA and recommender, and
input a paragraph that contains terminologies coming from the chosen
ontologies. As a result, only terminologies in STY Ontology were annotated
and STY Ontology was recommended whereas others can't be identified. I
worked a long time and couldn't find the reason. Could you please give me
some advide on how to figure it out?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Vincent