[bioontology-support] issues with ontology visualization

sridevi polavaram spolavar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:36:01 PST 2016

Hi John,
 I have uploaded two new ontologies yesterday, the insect hierarchy and the
vertebrate hierarchy. but only the insect hierarchy works (
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/INSECTH?p=classes), i am having
issues with the second one (
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/NMOBR?p=classes). May i know
what is the problem?