[bioontology-support] OBA and recommender in VA do not work properly

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 16 14:50:21 PST 2016

Hi Vincent,

It sounds like either your mgrep dictionary file or the annotator database did not get created successfully. You can re-run this process by executing the following command (substitute "GO,STY,NCIT" with your own comma-separated list of ontology achronyms:

 ~/dev/ncbo/ncbo_cron> ./bin/ncbo_ontology_annotate_generate_cache -o GO,STY,NCIT -r -d -l logs/annotator_cache.log

-r - delete the old annotator database
-d - re-generate mgrep dictionary file

Hope this helps!

Thanks!