[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Hervé Ménager

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 16 15:24:24 PST 2016

Hi Herve,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. It looks like the parser we us is treating a comment as yet another definition:

http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/EDAM/classes/http%3A%2F%2Fedamontology.org%2Fformat_3244?include=all<http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/EDAM/classes/http://edamontology.org/format_3244?include=all>

I believe this behavior is by design, but I'll investigate further, and if it turns out this is a "bug", I'll let you know.

Thanks!

Misha