[bioontology-support] Fwd: [ORDO] bioportal issue

Marc Hanauer marc.hanauer at inserm.fr
Wed Feb 24 06:45:23 PST 2016

Dear support,
We manage the ORDO (Orphanet Rare Disease Ontology) and we have made an
update recently (2 days ago).
Usually (for the previous version), we just update the file on our own
server (keeping the same URL :
http://www.orphadata.org/data/ORDO/ordo_orphanet.owl ) and then the
bioportal website automatically upload it.

It seems this is not the case anymore (the version in bioportal remain
v2.0 instead of the new 2.1)

Do we need to perform any manual action in order to update it on bioportal ?

By the way, with our account, we still have trouble accessing the
bioportal interface (when we sign in and try to reach the ORDO page, we
obtain an error message which is not the case without login...) (see my
previous msg below about this)

Best regards,

*Marc HANAUER*
Directeur technique / Chief technology officer
Stratégie et Innovation
marc.hanauer at inserm.fr

ORPHANET - INSERM US14
Plateforme Maladies Rares / Rare Disease Platform
96 rue Didot
75014 PARIS
FRANCE