[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Gilberto Fragoso

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 24 12:41:26 PST 2016

Hi Gilberto,

I’ve spent some time looking into this.  I found an issue in our tracker from July of last year stating that we changed from OWL to UMLS as the designated ontology format, uploaded a TTL file, and removed the ontology pull location until “they fix an issue on their end”.  Unfortunately, there are no details regarding exactly what the “issue on their end" is, and the folks who entered / worked on this ticket are no longer here.

So, our plan is to create a new submission with your pull location and see what happens.  It will either succeed, or whatever the original issue was will resurface, and we’ll have to address it anew.

Best,
Jennifer