[bioontology-support] [ORDO] bioportal issue

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 25 15:08:20 PST 2016

Hello Marc,

> On Feb 25, 2016, at 12:53 PM, Marc Hanauer <marc.hanauer at inserm.fr> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the information about the script. It seems ok today, we see now the new version. Great!

OK, great - glad the new version is up and working for you.

> About the other bug, yes, still the case, tested with different browsers.
>
> I will be away from office the next two weeks. I'll be back and then I will send you screencap about it.

OK.  It’s worth noting that we’ve had stability issues with the site for about a week now.  Please try again when you’re back, and if the problem still occurs, let me know and we’ll go from there.

Just a recap - my current understanding is that you’re able to view your ontology as long as you’re not logged in.  But, if you log in with the “ORDA_Orphanet” user and navigate to your ontology summary page for ORDO, you see an error message.  It would be helpful to know if the error is only occurring on the ontology summary page, or if it’s site-wide.