[bioontology-support] issues retrieving class labels with REST API

Maxwell Neal maxneal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 10:10:44 PST 2016

Hi,

When I attempt to retrieve class labels programmatically using the "GetLabels"
example
<https://github.com/ncbo/ncbo_rest_sample_code/blob/master/java/src/GetLabels.java>
on the BioPortal API GitHub site, I get an HTTP 401 error and the labels
aren't retrieved.

I've edited the example code so it uses my own application apikey, and I
get the 401 error whether I run the original or edited code.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!