[bioontology-support] issues retrieving class labels with REST API

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 4 11:13:51 PST 2016

Hi M,

I was able to execute the sample code to retrieve labels with my API key successfully.  HTTP 401 errors indicate unauthorized access, so I’m wondering if the API key you put in GetLabels.java is correct.  Are you able to issue a simple curl command at the command line to retrieve ontology data, e.g.:

curl -X GET 'http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/BRO?apikey=your_api_key_here'

Does this succeed for you?

Jennifer