[bioontology-support] Request of the VM with BioPortal software

Moises Gonzalez Garcia moises at cenidet.edu.mx
Tue Mar 8 16:44:48 PST 2016

To whom it may concern:

I wish you are well. At CENIDET (México´s national center of research and
technological development), I have several students doing MSc and PhD
research, in the area of ontologies and their use in software development
and data mining.

Guadalupe Candia Zavaleta, my student, is working in the area of ontology
storage, because we propose to describe analysis patterns by means of
ontologies (*Moisés González García, Rubí Celia Martínez Jiménez, Juan
Moisés Villamil Brito, Ramiro Mar López Ramírez; *Stable Template for
Stable Analysis Patterns; IEEE Latin American Transactions, Vol. 13, Issue
7, 2015) and use their semantics in the business problem descriptions,
within software development.

We want use the VM with BioPortal software to build an analysis patterns
portal, because we need to host non-biomedical ontologies (we have now two
analysis pattern ontologies, and we are developing more), and we propose to
other researchers to develop their descriptions of other analysis patterns.

My BioPortal user name is: mgonzalez904

Thanks in advance for your attention.
--
Dr. Moisés González García