[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Mark Williams

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 10 18:15:41 PST 2016

Hi Mark,

It looks like there were a number of PO submissions that didn't get downloaded correctly because the URL for the ontology file was pointing to a Github repo that did not yield the raw OBO file. I've fixed that and re-downloaded/re-processed the ontology. I do get results from the search now, although I still don't get any for the query "body part". Is there a term in PO that should match that string? I do get plenty of results for "plant structure" or other terms that I can see in the ontology tree:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/search?q=plant%20structure&ontologies=&include_properties=false&include_views=false&includeObsolete=false&require_definition=false&exact_match=false&categories=

Please let me know if the problem is still there (terms that should be found aren't) and thank you for reporting this issue to us!

Michael