[bioontology-support] Installation Manual the NCBO Virtual Appliance

Guadalupe Candia Zavaleta gcandia at cenidet.edu.mx
Wed Mar 16 10:44:30 PDT 2016

To whom it may concern:

Could provide me the necessary to install the NCBO Virtual Appliance.

We want use the VM with BioPortal software to build an analysis patterns
portal, because we need to host no-biomedical ontologies (we have now two
analysis pattern ontologies, and we are developing more), and we propose to
other researchers to develop their descriptions of other
analysis patterns.

My BioPortal user name is: gcz

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Licenciada Guadalupe Candia Zavaleta
Estudiante del Centro Nacional de Investigación y Desarrollo Tecnológico
Departamento de Ciencias Computacionales
CENIDET
gcandia at cenidet.edu.mx