[bioontology-support] Get info about ontology class

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 21 07:42:31 PDT 2016

Hello Fabio,

BioPortal has a REST API for accessing ontology data.  It’s documented here:

http://data.bioontology.org/documentation

Please follow up if you have more specific questions about using the API.

Jennifer

On Mar 21, 2016, at 6:06 AM, Fábio Guilherme <fabioguilherme1989 at gmail.com<mailto:fabioguilherme1989 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello
I´m doing a work about semantic annotations on electronic health records for my thesis and i need to get some info about classes of a ontology like definition, classes mapping, relationships, etc...
Can you give me a api or webservice that´s able to retrieve that information for me?
Thanks

Fábio Guilherme