[bioontology-support] Help with Submission

Qin, Ying yingqin at rti.org
Wed Mar 23 10:09:10 PDT 2016

Hi,

My name is Ying Qin, I am the contact person for the project "PhenX Phenotypic Terms<http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/PHENX>" on BioPortal (http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/PHENX ). I did a version 1.2 submission yesterday, but it seems like there is an error, the page http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/PHENX?p=classes&conceptid=root doesn't come up. Then I did another version 0.9 submission, this version was submitted 3 years ago and it was a successful submission. However, even for this version the page still doesn't come up.

Can you please help? Please contact hpan at rti.org<mailto:hpan at rti.org> since I will be out of office for a few weeks.

Thank you!

Ying Qin
Research Computing Division