[bioontology-support] National Drug Data File

Larry Schmitt lschmitt at briosolutions.com
Wed Mar 23 08:00:23 PDT 2016

Hello,

I was wondering if you could help us.  We are looking for some National
Drug Codes that are currently not contained in the list handled by the FDA
or the available archived list.  After doing some searches we came across
your site which seems to contain a good portion of the NDCs that we are
missing.

For example we were able to find the 62991115603 NDC in the National Drug
Data File portion of your portal (resulting link below).  I was wondering
if you would be able to provide us with a file containing information with
all the NDCs and Preferred Names in your system.

Example Link with needed information:
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/NDDF?p=classes&conceptid=006807

Thank you for your time.

Larry Schmitt