[bioontology-support] REST API error

Daniela Oliveira daniela.oliveira at insight-centre.org
Wed Mar 23 08:50:56 PDT 2016

Hello,
I'm using the Bioportal REST API to access classes from several ontologies.
Some of the requests work fine, but for some ontologies it is not working.
For example, when I try to run get_json(ontology["links"]["classes"]), in
Python, it works for ontologies like BFO, DOID and UBERON, but it isn't
working for GO, HP and FMA (these were just the one I tested).

Do I need to do something different to handle these ontologies or is there
any issue with the server?

Best regards,
Daniela Oliveira