[bioontology-support] National Drug Data File

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 23 14:46:05 PDT 2016

Hello Larry,

I think the closest thing we could provide to what you’re looking for is the ontology source file we use to display information about the NDDF ontology in BioPortal.  The file is available (in RDF Turtle format) for download via our REST API:

http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/NDDF/download

Our REST API is documented here:

http://data.bioontology.org/documentation

To use the API, you need an API key which requires that you register for an account on the BioPortal website (http://bioportal.bioontology.org/accounts/new).  Once you’ve registered for an account, your API key is displayed on your user account page.

Hope that helps.

Jennifer