[bioontology-support] Codes in R language for NCBO REST

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 23 15:13:43 PDT 2016

Hi Lamine,

Sorry, but the project that you found on Github is probably your best bet for finding R samples of using our REST services. We don't use R for any of our development, and we don't have any in-house experts with the knowledge of R language. You might try contacting the repo owner to see if he can offer some assistance. We do provide samples of using NCBO REST API with several other languages, which you can find here:

https://github.com/ncbo/ncbo_rest_sample_code

Thank you for contacting us and good luck with your project!

Michael