[bioontology-support] REST API error

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 23 16:15:09 PDT 2016

Hi Daniela,

It would be helpful to narrow down if the problem is in the Python code, or if there are particular REST calls that are failing.  Did you try executing the REST calls outside of your program in a browser?  Do they succeed outside of your program?  If they fail outside of your program, please provide an example of the calls that aren’t working for you.

Jennifer