[bioontology-support] National Drug Data File

John Graybeal jbgmeta1 at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 25 13:10:00 PDT 2016

Hi Larry,

Licensing of this content is handled through UMLS.

john

On Mar 25, 2016, at 11:45 AM, Larry Schmitt <lschmitt at briosolutions.com<mailto:lschmitt at briosolutions.com>> wrote:

Just out of curiosity if we wanted to license the file is there any option to do this?

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 2:40 PM, Jennifer Leigh Vendetti <vendetti at stanford.edu<mailto:vendetti at stanford.edu>> wrote:
Hi Larry,

I owe you an apology as my initial response to you was incorrect.  Due to licensing restrictions, we are not allowed to provide downloads of any UMLS files - either via the BioPortal user interface, or the REST API.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Jennifer