[bioontology-support] Help with Submission

Pan, Huaqin (Helen) hpan at rti.org
Tue Mar 29 12:44:51 PDT 2016

Perfect. Thank you, Jennifer!

Best,
Helen

From: Jennifer Leigh Vendetti [mailto:vendetti at stanford.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 3:17 PM
To: Pan, Huaqin (Helen) <hpan at rti.org>
Cc: Qin, Ying <yingqin at rti.org>; NCBO User Support <support at bioontology.org>
Subject: Re: [bioontology-support] Help with Submission

Hi Helen,

I uploaded the new version of the ontology that you attached.  It’s now available in BioPortal:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/PHENX

Best,
Jennifer

On Mar 29, 2016, at 6:55 AM, Pan, Huaqin (Helen) <hpan at rti.org<mailto:hpan at rti.org>> wrote:

Hi Jennifer,

I reviewed the current version at bioportal and found a handful of classes missing subclass relation. I attached an updated owl. Would you please help loading this version to replace the existing one?

Many thanks!
Helen