[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Samantha Walkow

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 30 12:07:53 PDT 2016

Hi Samantha,

On Mar 30, 2016, at 11:10 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: Samantha Walkow

Email: swalkow at cfri.ca<mailto:swalkow at cfri.ca>

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/

Feedback:

Hi BioPortal team,

I am part of a REDCap Data Management Team in Vancouver, Canada. We have just started using a new REDCap feature that allows users to search with key words using your list of Biomedical Ontologies, and there has been a number of requests from our users for the DSM (4 and 5) ontology. Is there a possibility of Bio Portal offering access to the DSM now or in the future?

I did some Googling, but it wasn’t clear to me where to download the DSM ontology that you refer to.  Do you know if the ontology file is offered for download somewhere?

Best,